Sunday, January 16, 2011
Front covers of Scrapbooks
I raided my scrap paper area and sized up a load of paper to make a scrap paper pad. Nice papers, the kind you could reuse in projects, not just use for notes.
I then gesso'd the covers, and wood effected them with brown stazon.
I did the cinching bit next.
Then I went a bit mental with the HA stamps and stamped them onto lots of different papers, then paper-pieced them together for the covers.
Then I used up lots of ribbon scraps for the spine, and some new ribbons too I admit :)
Sold both of them at a craft fair on their first outting, think I shall be making more :)
Having a bit of a catch up session with my photos and blog and things, made these in October last year! So far behind, erf....