Monday, January 18, 2016

Pulling Down The Tree Card

I'm just sorting out my Christmas Card photos so I can pop them all in a blog post but I thought I would feature this one in it's own post. It's a card I made using the "Pulling Down The Christmas Tree" Digistamp.

I coloured it with copics and added quite a lot of stickles glitter glue! The snowflakes were diecut waste from another card and I am always looking for an excuse to use the pom pom ribbon!


I'd also like to give you advance warning that if you would like to win three of my digistamps (of your choosing) I am sponsoring a card challenge at The Crafty Addicts Blog starting on the 3rd Feb. And hopefully by then, all the new images for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day will be listed on Etsy too!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee love these bad kitties tearing up the tree, sounds familiar!!? Great sentiment says it all. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete