Friday, May 17, 2019

Martha Metal Head

It's another Dr.Digi Friyay! :D This is Martha Metal Head, she was part way through her best ever riff before she realised she wasn't plugged into the speakers. 


I coloured her with polychromo pencils and a white posca pen. I also used a black micron pen to draw in some of the finer details.

Here she is in the shop -


And here is my version of her -


I just matted and layered her onto a red card and then onto a black card blank.


I didn't add any bling to the card, but might sit and think about whether to add some later. There was so much speaker going on I thought plain might be best. What do you think? Add some bling, or not?


Thanks for joining me on another Dr.Digi Friyay. Pop to the shop if you fancy? Let me be a naughty enabler!



2 comments: