Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Autumn Anniversary Part 2.

This post is a sister post to one I made on the 11th Sept - Here!
I had to wait for their anniversary to pass, as I didn't want them to spot the card before I gave it to them!  :)

So the Autumnal colour inspiration came from a challenge on the "our Crafty Corner" blog... and I made two anniversary cards, this is the second.
This one though features "mice with balloons" a stamp by Wild Rose Studio (CL285)


Mice - Wild Rose Studio CL285 "Mice with Balloons"
Banners- Happy Day Clear Stamps (Magazine freebie)
The Doily stamp is from the Papermania Urban Stamps collection.
The Alphabet Set I used for the letters is from Studio G, set VS4191
Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemon, Ripe Persimmon and Spiced Marmalade.
Image coloured with copics.

1 comment:

  1. Cute mices, love the distress inks such great colours. xx

    ReplyDelete