Monday, February 08, 2016

More Christmas Cards.

Some of these I made to send myself and some were commissions.

It's getting super hard on line to track down whether images are copyrighted or not. I suppose I should say if I am claiming the artwork as my own, because I would happily credit an original artist if I could find out who it was....and as I only make one card with it, the lack of mass production and making money from it would probably influence how an original artist would feel about it perhaps?
I don't know though, I'd be pretty cross if my artwork was on line with no watermark and anyone could use it. Hopeful I have found images safe to use - I'm saying this because I couldn't track down where the Scrooge Silhouette was from, anywhere!



Die cut window and snowflakes. Hero Arts stamp background behind window. Fussy cut dog silhouettes. Blue pearls.


Hunkydory frames and papers. Die cut icicles. Hand drawn Church scanned and put into grey scale. Green pearls. The church is Trinity Methodist Church in Shifnal.


This was a special card for one of my bezzie's Mum's to give her daughter. They've just had a baby and the wall paper in the picture is the same as the paper in their nursery. Die cut window. Hero Arts stamped scene behind window. Greeting from Hunkydory. Bottle, chair, bear and box all stickers from the Royal Doll's House Sticker Book by Usbourne 2013.


These ginger bread/cookie toppers and papers were all freebies in a magazine and I've been saving them forever. The main ginger bread men were stamped and coloured with copics.


I've been loving the kraft card this Christmas. This was a combo of two stamp sets for the bunnies and the base of the snow globe. I used two circle die cutters to make the right size snow globe outline. Stamped bunnies coloured in with  polychromo pencils.


I promise this was appropriate wording for the sender/recipient! :) I printed out the Scrooge silhouette and masked off the writing, then cosmic shimmered the background and added some bling. I like the effect.


Sheena Douglass Stamps painted with watered-down distress inks. Snowy night sky made by flicking water onto a dark distress ink background.

Final card for the post. Just made me chuckle :)

2 comments:

  1. I recognise one of these, think it was mine. Love them all so different each one anyone would be pleased to have one . Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous showcase of cards! These are all adorable! My favourite is the first one with all the die-cuts! That window die is wonderful! I also love the bunnies in the snow globe! I really like how you personalized these cards!

    ReplyDelete