Friday, August 09, 2019

That's Tragic!

Sorry to have a bit of  UK-centric blog post today but I need to start with a question! Do any of you remember a children's TV programme from the mid 1980's called "Wizbit"? 

It featured Paul Daniels and a conically shaped alien wizard? 

The expression "That's Tragic!" coupled with a poor impression of Paul Daniels voice will forever remind me of that programme and the awful triangular bob I had at the time that prompted people to nickname me "Wizbit." Luckily I had another hair cut and the reference no longer made sense and it was dropped. But yup, sharing some childhood magical baggage with you today folks, lol.  I didn't like Paul Daniels to begin with but this was the last straw. Then he said he'd leave the UK if Labour ever came to power, they did, but he didn't. Maybe I need to let go of some of these grudges eh? ;)

Anyway, far more importantly, this is my Dr.Digi's House of Stamps DT project for today, featuring the awesome digistamp "That's Tragic!



He is coloured with polychromo pencils and a touch of white posca pen on kraft card. Here is the original digi -

And here is my version -


The fonts I used for the sentiment are Bernadette Rough and DK Rosy Lee. The background paper was a freebie with Making Crafts Magazine  (May 2019).


I couldn't find appropriate bling to add, I wanted some red stars but seem to have used them all up already. Also choosing such a busy background paper made matching stuff harder. So, he is plain!


Thanks for joining me today. I really do hope you day is magicial.




I would like to make this post in memory of my gorgeous bestie Holly, who passed away on Thursday 1st August 2019. She filled my life with joy and smiles and she will forever be missed. Goodbye my friend. x






4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about Holly, My heart goes out to you, I know you have lost a very dear friend and a loving member of your family. x


    A brilliant card today Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos




    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read the news about your precious pup. She is beautiful, and I know that her place in your heart can not be replaced. May the wonderful memories of the times you shared together bring you a bit of comfort.

    Fabulous coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card!
    Im so sorry for your loss.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and coloring. So sorry for your loss, she's beautiful.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete