Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Hunkydory!

I know some people think using kits is cheating, but sometimes it's just so nice to have lots of lovely elements to use with little fuss!



This card is made using Hunkydory's Feathered friends. Another commissioned card for someone that likes flowers and gardening.

I constructed a standard easel card and then used the kit to create the main parts of the card.
Ribbon and enamel bling from stash and flowers from QVC.
I had to include two cats, so I popped them behind the greeting,  just poking their heads out!

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Annabel! I love your easel style and it think it's so fun how you added the kitties! Made me smile! This looks like an awesome kit! Personally, I never understood the "cheating" train of thought - how can a person cheat when they are making cards to bring joy to others? Whoever receives the card is not going to question how it was made; they are just going to love that someone thought of them. That's how I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card Annabel! and I love the kitties spying on the birds! lol!
    As long as it's handmade and handcrafted there is no cheating!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's such a pretty, pretty card, Annabel! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, and that you added kitties, they always make a card more enjoyable :) , lovely card, lots of hugs, xxx, Marion

    ReplyDelete