Friday, September 09, 2016

Captain America and the Mooning Minions.

Just want to share this quirky card I made :) I am completely pro-Minions, I know the over exposure has been vast and belligerent... but I still love them! Not so sure about Chris Evans as Captain America... hope this looks like him though! :)



Minions and Captain America hand drawn and coloured in Copics. 8 x 8 Easel Card.  The paper is from the DCWV  12″X12″ All About Boys Stack. Not sure what I'm going to do when it runs out, it's got to be one of the best investments I ever made! :) Added gem bling, Papermania Star Bling, Icicle Stickles and Glossy Accents. Images all 3D foam mounted onto card.

I used a couple of Captain America images, morphed into a combo image. The tattoo style layout inspiration comes from Artwork by Tim Shumate, (Fabulous work, check him out?) but I'm unsure about the "Captain America Needs You" style poster so can't credit. I'd like to have better art karma and link back to inspirational sources if possible.

4 comments:

  1. Love the minions too, they are so funny and cute and make me laugh. Your handdrawn pics are awesome, captain America looks very good. Lovely combo with the paper you used, lots of hugs,xxx, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Annabel! And so fun! The minions make me smile! I love your easel style! Oh I made a rhyme hehe. Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG when I saw this in the flesh I thought it was wowsers and it still wowsers, Loveeee it so bright and colourful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Annabel you are so talented! Fantastic card and images!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete