Friday, September 16, 2016

Guild Wars 2

Another commission card today, and this time the theme was "Guild Wars 2", which if like me, you are not down with the kids, you might need to know is an on line role playing game :) Because I don't know much about it, I went with a safe option, to use the dragon image that is in the games logo.




I digitally traced/contoured the image and then added text to the file. I printed it out onto hammered cardstock (looks like watercolour paper) and then used distress inks like watercolours to fill in the dragon shape. I added red enamel bling and then 3D foam mounted it onto a 6x6 blank card.

3 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful! I have never heard of this game but it looks like you did a fabulous job with the dragon image! Love the Distress Ink watercolouring! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is awesome made, love this, what a fab idea, love how you coloured the dragon, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing! you are so talented!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete