Monday, January 06, 2020

Penguin Baubles!

So part of the mahousive backlog posting session is going to include some non-cards! And I wanted to share with you a few pictures of the baubles I made my friends for Christmas! 


I made these using polystyrene balls covered in a layer of white needle-felted batt and then added details by needle-felting each of them some wings and cheeks and beaks etc. I think they were all different in the end, specials included a rein-penguin, a rudolpenguin, and a penguin with eyebrows.


I wrapped them all up in tissue paper and did them like a lucky dip on our coffee morning. Unfortunately they were a bit too bulky to send my online crafty friends, I need to find a flatter idea for next year! 


 Where I sourced things -

Here is one that made it onto my christmas tree for a bit! I think a whole tree of them would look really cool, though I don't think I can stand making anymore for a bit, lol.



Thanks for joining me on catch-up day two! 


7 comments:

  1. Wow, Annabel, these look AMAZING and very, very cute! Happy 2020 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Annabel! Those are absolutely ADORABLE! I LOVE all of them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo Love these baubles!
    I want one kitty and one penguin,pretty please 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Annabel these are fantastic! I love them!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are adorable! I love felting too and have done a few animals. By the way, hi there! :D

    ReplyDelete