Sunday, January 12, 2020

Snowglobe Layout Part 2

More catching up, here are two of the other designs I made using my initial snowglobe layout for Xmas cards 2019. One was a commissioned card and the other one I made for a friend.




Ingredients.
I got the Artemio stamp as a wooden backed stamp several years ago, it's a favourite. I don't know if you can still buy it, but it does seems Artemio released a clear set including him.
The Frosty Friends set was a second hand purchase, it stamps really nicely so I'm hoping it's the real deal and not a knock off. It wasn't cheap! 
  • Scalloped Background shape from the stash, coloured with distress oxides.
  • Snowglobe die - Craft Emotions called Snowglobe with Houses.
  • Papers from Making Cards Magazine. (I scanned them and have printed them back out many times since my initial freebies with purchase).
  • Fairy lights from Paperchase. They were sold as present wrapping.
  • Font is CAC Pinafore
  • Bling from stash.

2 comments: