Monday, January 13, 2020

More of the Penguins

I love making penguin cards, so yet another penguin christmas card catch-up post! This set is a new one I bought for my 2019 Xmas cards, it's Little Penguin Agenda from Mama Elephant. They are beyond cute! 


And I made this layout for a batch of my christmas cards and commissions. 


As well as the penguin agenda set I used a set from Cardio called "Branching out" to make the winter foliage behind the penguins. I used Distress Oxides to stamp and Nuvo jewel drops for the berries. Penguins are coloured in copics and fonts are Dacquoise and Deliquente Alt I.


3 comments:

  1. It's adorable! The penguins are so cute and fun. I love the wreath effect with the pretty winter branches behind them in a circle.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete