Wednesday, January 08, 2020

CUP

I have spent a bit of time creating a new Crafts U Print Gallery for my blog. Sometimes when I am struggling for new ideas, or want something straightforward in a kit format, I pop there and buy a few  projects.


I always felt like using kits was a bit like cheating but tbh, they take a fair amount of time to make up, I often fully customise them so they fulfil my remit a bit better and sometimes I'm just paying for the artwork to use in my own way. 

So perhaps not as much cheating as up-cycling?

On CUP I struggle to find projects that suit my tastes, and may be like me you have been overwhelmed by the choice and difficulty in finding things you really like? Perhaps you will spot something in the gallery you like and it'll save you some time browsing on CUP, where I promise you, there are lots of nice things,  you just have to find them!

This post is not sponsored. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment