Thursday, January 09, 2020

Penguins!

Catch up post again, a card I made as one of my christmas designs for 2019 using the Avery Elle - Bring on the Joy stamp set.


I love this set and enjoyed using it in my snow globe layout. (Which as later posts will show, I used with a few different stamp sets!)


I thought I would just do an ingredients list for this card, I used a lot of different things.

  • Stamps - Avery Elle Bring on the Joy. (Coloured with Copics)
  • Die cut trees from Joy called "Mery's Christmas Tree and House Border".
  • Scalloped Background shape from the stash, coloured with distress oxides.
  • Snowglobe die - Craft Emotions called Snowglobe with Houses.
  • Papers from Making Cards Magazine. (I scanned them and have printed them back out many times since my initial freebies with purchase).
  • Fairy lights from Paperchase. They were sold as present wrapping.
  • Fonts are Daquoise and Freebooter Script.
  • Bling from stash.


1 comment: