Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Eurodisney Christmas!

More of the mopping up, this is one of the pop up boxes I made for Christmas with a Euro-Disney theme!


For the main pop up part I used christmassy Mickey heads which I purchased from HeyLenaArts on Etsy. At the time I thought it would be faster and more professional looking that slowly creating my own and I love supporting fellow Etsy artists!


The background images are all Disney themed, photos of the rides, original artwork by Eyvind Earle, (The artwork is amazing, well worth a browse when you have time, I felt very inspired!) and Alice in Wonderland Maze statues etc. I also used a map of the park and the ride wait map from the Disney app.


I used some sticky sparkle sheet sticker over my Mickey heads and some Waltograph font for my greeting.


Bling from the stash as normal. As with all box cards, it folds flat to post!

2 comments: