Friday, January 24, 2020

Pinky Pig

Happy Friday Folks! It's my fortnightly Dr.Digi post and it's back to a 2D Cuddly Critters Pig! Loved making her in felt and knew I had to have a go in pencil too!


Coloured with polychromos and a white posca pen I also coloured in the text too this time. Font is DK Rosy Lee.

Here is the digi in the shop:


And here is my version:


Paper is one from the stash, probably a magazine freebie. The heart bling is from WHSmith, I'm not sure about it on this card but I couldn't find anything that fitted better! #embellishmentchoicetrauma


Coloured the pig completely smooth and shiny to begin with, then added the mud, then added the hairs, then coloured the letters.  I printed out the pig and letters after combining them in a graphic package on the PC.


Thanks for joining me today! Hope to see you again soon!


1 comment: