Friday, September 02, 2016

Tool Pop Up Box

Another commission card for a new customer. Thought I would do a few different styles to test out what she would like. Using the basic pop up box card from Every Crafts A Pound.


Papers: Simply Creative 6x6" My Guy.
Stamps : Viva Decor, My Paper World - Old fashioned design and Vintage Tools.
Bling from Papermania.
Font: Ambrosia

Not done a lot of yellow and black cards and I like how this turned out. Stopped it looking too bitty by keeping everything within the colour scheme I think.

4 comments:

  1. I love pop-up box cards! They really make a splash and the recipients are always WOW'd! This is awesome! A great masculine card! Your link for the pop-up box card didn't work for me - was it already pre-made or is it a die? I've only ever made two of these cards before but I'd love to make another one! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they must be having probs with their website, doesn't work for me either at the moment... it's premade yep, or pre-cut and scored which saves loads of time and encourages me to use a different shape! :)

      Delete
  2. that is so lovely, tfs, lots of hugs, xxx, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good pop-up box and this is a GREAT pop up box xx

    ReplyDelete