Friday, August 23, 2019

Congrats, it's a baby! :D

Good Friday Morning to you! And as such here is the Dr. Digi DT offering I have for you - Darling Damien!


Damien is, as you can see, fantastic for a bit of skin colouring practice! I went for a pinker skin in this to try and get a more fresh baby complexion.

Here is the actual digistamp:


And here is my version:


He is coloured in polychromo pencils on kraft card. The kraft card is pretty smooth for a kraft card, so actually describing it as buff coloured card might be more accurate. I used some white posca pen for the glints in the eyes, nose and safety pin etc.


The background paper was from Making Cards Magazine and the giant pink pearls are from the stash.  Font is Scoobydoo. I actually coloured Damien up in a gender neutral kinda way, but went pink with the backing paper when mounting him up. Not that pink actually relates to anything, but I suppose traditionally speaking it does. 


Thanks for joining me today! Hope you liked Damien and didn't feel too bad for poor old Ted! :D Please click the link below if you would like to have a mooch round the Dr. Digi shop and go a bit spendy!





2 comments: