Wednesday, July 27, 2016

HA CG248

Funny post title, but I think this stamp should be the star of this blog post!  I'm loving the "large solid flower" from Hero Arts, CG248. I've used it for so many things already and I've still got lots more ideas to try too.


After using it with brushos I tried it with distress inks to form a patterned background. I used silver ink with blues and greens and then printed greetings on coloured vellum and mounted them on top. The font is "Blessed Day" which is my favourite font at the moment. Is is weird to have a favourite font?

As with all Hero Arts Cling stamps, it stamps brilliantly, even when I had to use some low quality ink to touch up the silver distress ink (which is a bit fickle).

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Have a great day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday cards are so pretty and I love how you personalized them! The HA flower stamp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very beautiful Annabel!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete