Friday, November 25, 2016

Monkeys on Skateboards

Another commission, this time Monkey's on Skateboards as a theme! These monkeys are a set of digistamps from Melonheadz Doodles (Called 5 Monkeys) , and I combo'd them with a freebie clipart skateboard, so they fitted my theme.


I printed this out on a large piece of 8x8 kraft card and 3D mounted it onto a kraft card blank. It was going to be a one layer image, but I decided to mount it in the end. Coloured with polychromos on kraft, I masked off the central section to keep it clean and assure crisp lines.


https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/melonheadzdoodles

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Annabel! What a cute little monkey! I really like the way you did this! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so much fun, it is so uplifting, it also made me smile, what a cute and lovely creation, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks realy great, the muonkey on a skateboard is so fun and I love those stars!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! You get so many fun commissions! I'm not sure I would know what to do about some of them but you always come through with something beautiful! Your colouring on kraft always look amazing!

    ReplyDelete