Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Humorous Challenge 38 at The Crafty Addicts.

Back with another challenge project! This time it's for Challenge 38 at The Crafty Addicts, with an ATG/Homorous theme!

We are very lucky to have Dr.Digi's House of Stamps sponsoring us this month and I have chosen "Hard Days Knight" digistamp (just minus the dragon, which is inside the card!).


This is actually an image I won from Dr.Digis last year, I love the short fat Thelwellian pony! I confess I did have to alter his hooves when I coloured him in, a horse with cloven hooves bothered me alot! lol.

I used polychromo pencils on Kendal Buff Card. And some red enamel bling as decoration!

Sponsor Link
http://www.doctor-digi.com/





2 comments:

  1. awesome colouring, keep looking and scrolling back to it, amazing !! fab card too, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card Annabel! and your coloring as always fabulous!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete