Sunday, July 16, 2017

It's a gem!

I love these Treasure Trolls from Crafting Desert Divas! Norms kindly stamped me a set and I was very rash, and not at all economical and used them all on one card! ;)


Stitched rectangle (from Cottagecutz) coloured with distress inks and a circle stencil. Was going for a mine/cave kinda feel. Stitched hillsides from Crafty Kitty Cat Shop. I coloured all the trolls and the cart with copics and used a gel pen to add highlights and "dandruff". ;)



Washi tape is from hobbycraft. Fonts are Courier and Lobster Two. Added some stickles and glossy accents to embellish.

3 comments:

  1. what awesome card!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this card! and you can never have enough trolls ;-) Ask me as I live in Norway ;-) lol
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card!
    Its awesome!
    can I pretty please ask your friend if she can send me few of those so I can make card for my nephew?
    have a nice day.
    P.S.: I shared your cards on my shop page.
    I hope thats ok?

    ReplyDelete