Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Crafty Addicts Challenge 40!

Back again with my Crafty Addicts post for Challenge No.40 on the blog!

Two great sponsors again, All Dressed Up (Prize of 2 images) and Lemon Shortbread (Prize of 3 images) and the theme is ATG or Add buttons or brads.

In this post I am showing you an image from Lemon Shortbread, in today's other post it'll be All Dressed Up!

I chose to use Jazz Flapper from Lemon Shortbread for my card, and added a brad to fit the theme.


Card is coloured with Polychromo Pencils. I added Nuvo Jewel Drops to her bead necklace in tiny little dots!


The font is Nouveau FLF. The brad was from my ancient stash.

Sponsor Badges
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/alldressedupstamps

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! Totally brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenée! Thanks for popping by the blog too, much appreciated x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, and for popping by the blog :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now thats a Flapper girl love the colours super duper xx

    ReplyDelete