Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Kate's Camera Card

Another commissioned card, and very specific too! Michelangelo's David, holding a Canon Camera with a Sorento theme! I much prefer orders like this, I know what I'm aiming for!


So I photoshopped "David" to be holding a camera over his accoutrements as you can never be sure how much nudity is appropriate, lol! I popped online to find some images of vintage Sorento postcards to include kinda as "snaps".


For the background and camera embellis I used Inkadinkado Stamp Set called "Cameras", really pleased to finally use it, it's been in the "unused stash" along time!


This is the background I made for the card, using one of the large cameras from the Inkadinkado set and blended distress inks and oxides, followed by some water flicking, and using a round lid to make a bleaching effect on the camera lenses. I also cut out a few Joy Clouds from the scraps to include on the card, edged with Nuvo Jewel Drops.

3 comments:

  1. backround is so great!
    card is so great!
    all is so great!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic love the strategically placed camera!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Annabel! and I love how you used the camera on the statue! LOL
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete