Friday, March 08, 2019

Giving you penguin realness.

Hi everyone! Back to the blog for Dr.Digi friyay! :D And this time I am bringing you penguins out of season. A penguin is not just for Christmas. Here is my card using "Cuddly Critters - Penguin!"


This penguin is not only a stand-alone digi but one of the critters from the Cuddly Critters Set too! (Where you get £28's worth of digis for just £15!)


I have used three penguins and just overlaid them on my computer then added text before printing them out. Because I knew they were partially black I didn't bother with any masking.


They are coloured with polychromo pencils and some white posca pen. I colour feathers just like fur, and if you are interested I have a photo demo here on the blog.


The paper behind is from the current issue of Making Cards Magazine (Where Dr.Digi is featured with a 20% off code and there are some beautiful cards by my fellow teamie Ruth!)

Please pop to the Dr.Digi's shop to see what you could be spending your money on!




3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! The 🌈 tummy os my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't click in my head that we could lay the design out on computer like that...How thick am I lol? 🙄
    Love the colouring and the rainbow belly is super cute. Xxx

    ReplyDelete