Friday, March 22, 2019

Dr. Demento the Dermatologist.

Happy Friday Folks! Bit of a different DT card today. I am very lucky to be able to use Dr.Digi images for cards people commission from me and I knew Dr.Demento would be perfect for a dermatologically themed card. I printed the "Demento Alone" digi onto a blank piece of white card and started to draw in the scene around him.


Firstly I added the appropriate greeting to the back of his clipboard and the words on the label of the bottle he is holding. 


The customer had asked for some things to be included, like a "cure for psoriasis" and "a cure for eczema" and other things that are really tricky to spell! She wanted a mad scientist kind of vibe in his laboratory. When I had finished drawing the scene in pencil I then went over the design in black pen. Then I scanned it (in case of accidents!) and finally coloured it in with copic markers and white posca pen. I also added a bit of glitter and glossy accents at the end.


I am pleased to say the customer was really happy with it! I also personalised the inside as per her requirements and added in some extra signing space for work colleagues to add their signatures.


Dr.Digi's has lots of stamps that suit different jobs and trades, why not check out the shop next time you need to make a card for someone you work with?



3 comments:

  1. This is amazing hunnie. Your colouring looks incredible and I hadn't even realised you drew the background scene as well when I spotted it on facebook. You're a very talented lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in for Purple Day! I will come back later :-) This is such a fun card, Annabel! Your colouring is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete