Friday, July 12, 2019

With great beard....

...comes great responsibility! Always loved this quote, not sure I can claim it's from Voltaire..or Churchill...or Spiderman (lol)  or who ever you attribute with the original, but...it's pretty close, lol! :D

This is Silas from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and I have given him a magnificent rainbow beard! He is coloured just with polychromos this time.


Silas Digistamp that I have used looks like this -


My version of him (remarkably unaltered!) - 


Silas also comes in some other cool formats, as part of the beer set, as pre-coloured, as a soccer fan and with his wife!




I used backing paper which was a freebie with Making Cards Magazine and the fonts Inkfree and Koulouri for the sentiment.  I added some white posca pen highlights just to the text.


I don't think I changed anything about this digi, just added texture and patterns to things and thoroughly enjoyed working on his beard!


Thanks for joining me today! If you would like to pop and check out more Dr.Digi images, please click the link below!




3 comments:

  1. AWESOME - amazing colouring skills :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog this AM. Had to stop by for a visit and am glad that I did. This card is amazing! Love the rainbow beard with that wonderful sentiment. Kathy from https://myasperations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete