Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Cupcake!

Hi everyone! So much time to colour and no end of gorgeous digis from Sweet Escape Digis! Have you been to their shop to see all the lovely options? I really enjoyed colouring up this Cupcake with Cherries and Bow.


This is polychromo pencils on kraft card. Background paper from Making Cards Magazine. A few touches of white posca pen to give highlights. Bling from the stash.

(Tempted? Make sure to check in the Sweet Escape Facebook Group before you make your purchase, there's often an offer on!)

Here is the digi in the shop:


Here is my version:


I decided to add some glossy accents on the cherries after I took these pics, and might add some sprinkles later too, lol!


Fonts are Bernadette Rough and Bodoni MT Black as an outline, coloured with pencils inside. 


Thanks for joining me today! I have really enjoyed GDT'ing for Sweet Escape, hopefully some more to come soon!


3 comments: