Friday, May 01, 2020

Hangovers are the worst.

Welcome, I'm back with another Dr.Digi's DT Friday post! And this time I have used Hangover Hannah!


This sentiment is so true, I'll do anything to avoid a hangover these days! There was a time when it wouldn't have put me off at all, lol.

Here is the digi in the shop:


And here is my version of her: 


I have coloured her with polychromo pencils on kraft card. I added a few highlights to her with white posca pen.  I enjoyed doing the pig slippers most! lol.


The fonts I have used are called Monterey and Dynasty. Background paper was an 8x8 from the stash.


Thanks for joining me today, hopefully it was with a clear head! If you would like to have a browse for more stamps to make you smile, why not head to the Dr.Digi Shop?




1 comment: