Friday, April 17, 2020

Faldaree Deirdery

Hi friends, it's that time again, Dr.Digi DT Friday! This time I have used Faldaree Deirdery Dunderton.


Here she is in the shop:


And here is my version:


She was coloured with polychromo pencils on kraft card. I decided to sketch in a bit of a stone wall as a background, so she looked like she was mid-hike! Also I used some  white posca pen to add some highlights to her.


Speech bubble made on the computer using courier font. I printed it out onto white and just paper pieced it over the original on the kraft card.


Background paper from the stash. 

Thanks for joining me today! Why not check out the rest of the Dunderton family in the Dr. Digi's Shop







3 comments:

  1. a fantastic card and sentiment Stay safe Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my WOW! Fantastic colouring, and I love the scene you created for her! :o)

    ReplyDelete