Sunday, April 05, 2020

Living without the gym...

I admit, not being able to go to the gym during lock-down has affected me 0% but I am sure some people are really feeling it right now.

Really enjoyed colouring up this digistamp from Sweet Escape Digis that I downloaded for free last year as an offer from Kit and Clowder. (Check their facebook for a new Sweet Escape Freebie!) Luckily if you can't time travel you can at least now get her via the Sweet Escape Shop. She is called Sporty Layla.

Just a quick mention, the fabulous Sweet Escape digistamp packs are on sale in the shop now!


She is coloured with polychromo pencils on smooth kraft card. She is super quick and easy to colour up, I really recommend her if you want a speedy colouring to do! She'd be great for teenage cards and you could add a personalisation or brand name on her take-out cup! I'm tempted to add some fake glitter to the cup!  Loads of ideas for her.

Here is the digistamp in the shop ( She has a bit more body in the shop version, I didn't crop her!) :


And here is my version:


The font I have used is East Coast Stationary, one of my favs! Background paper is a beautiful mandala print from Making Cards Magazine March 2019. Love these colours.


I got the enamel star bling from one of the pound shops, I always pop and look in their "kids craft" section to see what might be re-purposed, does every crafter do that? lol.


Thank you for joining me today, I recommend popping to the Sweet Escape shop at least to look at the super value packs available. And check out the Sweet Escape Facebook Page for the latest offers!


1 comment: