Friday, April 03, 2020

Prescription G&T anyone?

Hi everyone, what better way to celebrate a birthday during the pandemic with a swift G&T? This is Night Nurse Nina from Dr.Digi's House of Stamps and I resisted putting her on a pandemic based sentiment card because frivolous crafting gives me sanity.

((Remember Dr. Digi has a 20% off sale in April, use code safe20 at checkout!)


Here she is in the shop (I didn't alter much bar cleavage and nails!):


And here is my version:


As normal this is polychromo pencils with a touch of white posca pen on smooth kraft card. 


Background paper from Making Cards Magazine and font is Concurso Moderne. Bling is Shimelle.


Thanks for joining me, I hope you are avoiding going stir-crazy and have some projects on the go to keep you in check!?



3 comments: