Saturday, August 08, 2020

Different kinds of cards?

Just wanted to share some cards I made for one of my besties. I make all kinds of cards using all kinda of sources and images. She needed -
  • A male wine themed card
  • A male 40th birthday card themed for photography
  • A lego card for a 9yr old
  • A male 40th birthday card themed for pizza
  • A pokemon card for a 9yr old



Free wine art download. Greeting using font Impact label white. Happy text is from "Script Words 2" die set from Altenew. Sequins from the stash.


Altered a CUP Kit  (called "Smile") to be an easel card and added 40 in cork numbers and greeting in Bernadette Rough font. Kit printed out onto kraft card rather than white. Wooden bling from the stash.


Lego game from artsyfartsymama.com, I downloaded it a while ago so not sure if it's still available but there are other free printables available.  The wheel spins round so you can choose a lego challenge. Font is Neuropolitical.


I altered another download from CUP called Supreme Pizza. The background was all a bit too black so I added some yellow and some of my own text in Breamcatcher font.


 Another download from CUP - Pokemon Mini Kit, just decoupaged it and added a greeting (Scoobydoo font) and some yellow star bling (from Paperchase). I also glossy accented their eyes!

Just wanted to share with you some of the different things I sometimes make using no polychromos at all! lol. :D

4 comments:

  1. wonderful selection today Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but the Pizza one is mt fave I remember a time 20 odd years ago when I had a pizza, oh to be able to have a little bite of one now, my mouth is watering, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete