Friday, October 02, 2020

Videogames!

  Hi everyone! I am back with a Dr.Digi DT Friday, had a week off as I was on my holibobs, a socially-distanced, well-detolled mainly outdoor holibob! Whilst I was there I coloured up Videogame Vince, but didn't get very long each evening and as the seaside air rather knocks me out! lol! Here he is...


Here he is the shop:


And here is my version:


To accompany him I also used the free UFO digistamp and the Invader Dots background paper.



There were so many opportunities to add some texture on this digi, as you know I really love doing that. I did also have him in a string vest at one point but it was sooooo hard to do on such small sections of vest that I am going to try again on another digi, lol!


If you like these videogame digis and papers, there is also a really cool money saving Tech Set, including papers, digis and sentiments!


This time I made my own sentiment using 256 Bytes font and added it to my topper. Images coloured with polychromo pencils. I print my background paper from Dr.Digi's straight onto a 300 gsm white cardstock so I can use it to make my card blank without messing around with extra paper.


Thanks for joining me today! Hope you like his stripy pants!


3 comments: