Tuesday, October 13, 2020

More Alice!

Hi again, it's been a while since I have shared a Sweet Escape Digis stamp, but I always enjoy colouring them. This is Alice, part two, because Berenice (from Sweet Escape) kindly sent me both because I ordered the wrong one, lol. Thank you!

***NEWSFLASH - You can get 40% off your entire order by using code FALL40 at check out in the Sweet Escape Etsy Shop, or use this link to have it automatically applied!***




And here is my version:


As you can see I did a major crop!  Her proportions would be perfect for the very trendy skinny card option but because I wanted to add so much detail I printed her out much larger, and that didn't given room for the legs, lol. My card is 17 cm x17 cm.


She is coloured with polychromos and a touch of posca paint on her eyes. Background paper is from Making Cards Magazine.

Thanks for joining me today. Sweet Escape Digis has some awesome stamps so do please check out the shop, and then pop by the facebook group as there is often an money saving offer running or a free stamp with purchase!



5 comments:

  1. Another fantastic card!! I love the detail in her apron!! And the bunny is so stinkin cute!!!!! I need to learn how to do those eyes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful, Annabel! Her hair has such a lovely yellow glow to it! Just fabulous! ;o)

    ReplyDelete