Friday, July 17, 2020

Happy Unbirthday!

Always love an Alice in Wonderland to colour up and it was great fun colouring this "Alice in Wonderland" from Sweet Escape Digis.

Remember to check the Sweet Escape Digis Facebook Page for the current offer details. At this time I am writing this you can use the code "ETSY40" for 40% off your purchase in the Etsy Shop!


As normal, she is coloured with polychromo pencils and a spot of white posca pen on smooth kraft card. 

Here she is in the shop:


And here is my version:


The little bunny is so cute! I also had a go and doing a small checked pattern on her dress and bow, do you think it worked out ok? 


Backing paper is from Making Cards Magazine, I love these tiny pineapples! Bling is from the stash.


Thanks for joining me today! Hope you have a happy unbirthday!



2 comments:

  1. She is just stunning. Love the Kraft card with the pe blue
    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy un birthday. Our family constantly says that. I love this card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete