Friday, July 10, 2020

Skol!

Skol to you on this fine friday! As you may already know, I love colouring up a Viking and Dimble the Ale Destroyer from Dr.Digi's was particularly fun to colour up!


Here he is in the shop:



And here is my version:


 My background paper is also a bit of a fav from a set called Spells also by Dr.Digi. I think they look like Norse Runes, so entirely suitable for a Viking.


As you also may know I like adding in a few colouring challenges, in this case we had more goes with colouring metals, it's so hard to make them look realistic!!! Do you have a technique you always use for them? I would love to hear if you do!


The font I used for the greeting is called Coffin Nails. And I used a tiny bit of white posca pen for highlights.


Thanks for joining me today! I hope you enjoyed a bit of Viking time and now you are in the mood, why not head to the Dr.Digi shop and check out the other great Viking digis?!


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring skills. What a great image and card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, the viking looks very happy to finally have his pint of beer. Fabulous colouring
    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing. Your coloring skills are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete