Friday, July 24, 2020

All tied up!

Decided to colour up one of Dr.Digi's new releases for my DT Friday and I really enjoyed working on Tangled Trotsky!


Here is the digi in the shop:


And here is my version close up:


I also used the green version from Sepia Stripes for my backing paper this time. It suddenly dawned on me that I could print it straight onto my card blank rather than printing it out to stick on, doh! Why haven't I done that before, lol! So quick and easy! This is defo my fav backing paper set at the moment, but Dr.Digi has so many!


As normal everything is coloured with polychromo pencils on kraft card. I used white posca pen for highlights. Font is Little Lord Fontleroy (I think, will edit later if not). 


Thanks for joining me today! I'm having Internet problems so I'm going to end this post a little early and try and upload from my phone. Technology eh?? Lol. 


3 comments:

  1. A brilliant card and the sentiment is just right Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just simply divine I love this image such a fun image and coloured perfectly, love the dog lead Hugs pOps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea, I would have peubfed and glued too. Will try this
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete