Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Coffee Time!

Two best words to hear ever - Coffee Time! I admit it's always coffee time at my house! This super digi is from Sweet Escape Digis and I was lucky enough to colour her up as a GDT project. 
I'm proud because I think this is the best hair I have ever done, blowing my own trumpet!


Always remember to check out the Sweet Escape Digis Facebook page to make sure you're aware of the latest shop offer!


Here is the digi in the shop:


And here is my version:


Really loved colouring her. It's polychromo pencils as usual on smooth kraft card with just a touch of white posca pen on her eyes.


Font is Courier New. Backing papers from Making Cards Magazine and bling form the stash!


Thanks for joining me for a coffee today! I've been in lock down so long going for a coffee sounds like heaven! Small joys in life eh?

Wanting some nice images to colour? Why not check out the Sweet Escape Digis shop?



4 comments:

  1. Stunning I love her clothes and her hair is just WOW hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card! The hair is amazing!!! I also love the stripes on the blouse and skirt. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her plaid shirt pattern! I had to come take a closer looks because it looked so awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete