Friday, July 03, 2020

Are you brave enough?

Hi all! Popping on the blog today to share a colouring of a super digi "Merida" from Sweet Escape Digis!

This is a fan image, so not for sale but if you purchase from the shop you can get it as a freebie! It is always worth checking the Sweet Escape Digis Facebook Page for info on the latest offers!

(Click here for a direct link to the offer details and instructions in the facebook group.)

Currently you can get 5 digis for $5 AND this awesome fan image. Shop here!
(Allow 12 hours after purchase to receive the extra digistamp).


I admit, I just wanted to colour her hair! I also admit, I went wrong, and actually straight through the cardstock because I re-did an area too many times for the strength of my paper. Oops! However she still takes an okay photo but I don't think I can really give her to anyone now, erf.


As normal she is coloured with polychromo pencils on smooth kraft card with white posca pen highlights. I didn't pair her with a sentiment, was going to add it afterwards, but now she'll probably just end up in my art scrapbook as a nice memory.


Backing paper from Making Cards Magazine. Triangle enamel bling from La De Dah.


Thanks for joining me today! Please check out the Sweet Escape Digi Shop for many more super images that will be a joy to colour!



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card!
    love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to buy this digi stamp as I have a few girl friends who are archers and would like to do them a birthday card, how do I get it please??
    Orvy Jean thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It instantly makes me think of the princess out of Disney's brave, her name escapes me the moment. It looks great

    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete