Monday, July 06, 2020

Magically Dark

Hi again! Another GDT post today for Sweet Escape Digis, and this is Dark Fairy! Really happy with her horns! I enjoyed doing the wings too.

Remember to always check the Sweet Escape Facebook Page for the latest offers! There may even be free digistamps with your purchase!

As I write this the current offer is 5 digis for $5, here is a link to the post in the facebook group with all the details of how to take advantage of this offer.


Here she is as a digi:



And here is my version in polychromo pencils on smooth kraft card:


I had been discussing colouring faces with a crafty friend and particularly using make-up videos on youtube where they describe how to do facial contouring. I knew Dark Fairy was going to get some strong facial bone structure so was able to share her as an example of what I mean. Watching make up videos is really useful,  they show you how to alter the shape of your face through make up which applies perfectly to colouring too!


Backing paper from Making Cards Magazine. I used a white posca pen for highlights.


Why not check out the Sweet Escape Digi shop for more magical creatures?



1 comment: