Final Golden Wedding card for a bit I think! :) Had to be something different again and the customer had requested poppies so a good excuse to break out the Indigo Blu Poppy Heart Stamp!
- Stamp was heat embossed in gold onto card blank.
- Top layer was 3D foamed onto the base with a die cut heart to fit over the stamped image beneath.
- Then I cut another heart in a spare piece of the same card stock and then cut around the hole, to make a frame for the heart which I 3D mounted on top. ( Added gold bling to this, but it looks rather like brown bling in the photo!)
- After that I die cut some swirls and leaves as a base for the flowers in the same pearlescent card stock.
- I painted some poppies with gold paint to get them to tie in. ( I tried leaving them red but it just didn't work... and if I added in more reds to the card layout it started to look like a ruby wedding card not a golden one. ) The effect was almost like rose gold, so I think it worked ok!
- Greeting phrase was created on the computer.