Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Challenge 10 at The Crafty Addicts Blog!

Hi everyone, just sharing my new inspiration-card for the new challenge on The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog.

This time the theme is - Anything goes/ Card for a Man - and there are two sponsors, Doctor Digi's House of Stamps (Prize of  2 free digistamps) and Crafty Sentiments (Free 3 digi stamps for the winner!) So you've got a better chance of winning a super prize.


I chose " Selfie Santa " for my card, a digistamp from Dr. Digi! I think these are my fav digistamps to colour.


Close up of the card.

I used polychromo pencils directly onto kraft card. I love how it looks! Think not only is this my fav stamp, but my fav way to colour it! Takes a lot longer than copics, but I like the result.


Links to our sponsors.

http://www.doctor-digi.com/ 

http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Christmas cards! I make them all year long too! Then there's no panic in November! Your card is so fun - I LOVE that sentiment! Made me smile! Your colouring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous, that kraft card and polys is working really well. xx

    ReplyDelete