Monday, April 18, 2016

Chorale Pop-Up

I think pop-up box cards are always fun to make, but I loved making this one even more than normal :)
It's a Chorale themed 70th birthday card for my friend's Mum.


I spent a lot of time looking for a suitable set of digi's for the choir but in the end gave up and made some of my own. Hand drawn, scanned in, coloured with the PC, printed out, cut out and then accented with white posca pen :)



I had in a "pop up box blank" so only had to matt and layer my musical score paper onto the sections and make the "bars" to support the singers. So it took some time to assemble but nothing too complicated!

Hoping she likes it! And the choir resemble her group a little bit :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Annabel! This is just fantastic! I love your box full of singing people!
    It took me a while to figure out who "Eek Eek" was! lol Thanks so much for joining my blog and leaving a sweet comment! :o)

    ReplyDelete