Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Final Challenge of the Year!

Final challenge for 2016 on The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog! Challenge 31 is optionally themed " Let it Snow" or Anything Goes, as normal :) Super sponsor this time, Lemon Shortbread, offering 3 free digis to the winner, tbh it will be very hard to only pick 3!

I used Poinsettia Girl by Lemon Shortbread for my DT inspiration card, if you enjoy colouring hair, she is fabulous to tackle!


I have to admit, I was going to do a black and white card with just a pop of red in the poinsettia, but then remembered It has to go with the theme "Let it Snow!" Doh! So it's now somewhat more colourful. I just used the copic cool greys and black to colour her on smooth cardstock. She's 3D foamed to add some dimension to the card.
The snowflakes are from a hunkydory christmas kit.
The stamp is one of the set called "Hand Drawn Greetings" (JGS457) from Woodware.
Background paper is from "Tis the season" collection by BoBunny.
With added Stash Bling, Yellow Stickles, Glossy accents etc.

Close up of the card.


This is the first time I have tried to colour black hair with copic pens. I can see now where I need to get more light/shine, but I think it was ok for the first go! :)


Sponsor Badge
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/lemonshortbread



5 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous card, Annabel! Your colouring is fantastic! The style of the lovely sentiment suites it perfectly!
    A Very Merry Christmas to you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty card!
    Happy Holidays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great desigin!
    I wish you a happy and marry hollidays!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning in the monochromatic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you coloured the image and how the card is built up, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete