Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Congrats!

I had a scrap of the lovely "Forest Friends" paper from Fabscraps left over so rather than chuck it I made it into another small new baby card!


This time I worked out how to "meld" on the eclips and create a word with joined  up letters. Took me a while, I am sure things should be easier than I find them! :)

I used Alako-Bold font and then cut it out several times on the eclips and stuck them on top of each other to make a raised "Congrats".

I tried adding an au-naturel laser cut bunny but he didn't look right so I painted him silver!

Studs added after from the stash. Kraft card blank.

4 comments:

  1. So very beautiful Annabel! I just love the soft colors!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a bit cute and awesome AND welding letters on the paperweight, get you and your cutting machine!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous construction on this one: cutting, welding, melding and painting! lol Wonderful work! :o)

    ReplyDelete