Friday, February 08, 2019

Watson found the best seat in the house!

Hi again! It's a friday again, hurrah and I'm back with a Dr.Digi DT card. This digi is called "Best Seat in the House" and Watson is looking beyond comfortable! 


Here is the actual digi in the shop:


And here is a close up of my version:


I coloured him, as normal, with polychromo pencils and decided to go with a marmaladey colour scheme, leaving out several stages at the end of my colouring process where I add in darker/blacker shading and other highlights. The result is flatter but warmer, and I kinda liked it! 


The font is Mister Sirloin again, it's beginning to be a bit of a "go to" I feel, but I like how it matches the stamps! I printed the digi and sentiment directly onto the topper and then coloured it.


I 3D foam mounted it onto a 7x5 kraft card blank covered with a wood effect backing paper from the stash. Added a bit of weird bling to finish!

Thanks for joining me today. Please pop by the shop to see all the other cool animal images Dr.Digi has to offer!





1 comment: