Friday, November 01, 2019

Elephantus Insecta

Happy Friday everyone! I am back today with  more Cuddly Critters from Dr.Digi's House of Stamps. Infact....I am back with the same critter from my last DT post - The Elephant!


I got the idea for this version whilst I was making the 3D felt version. It was way beyond my felting skills but I thought I might get it to work with pencils!

Here is the original image in the shop -


And here is my version with peacock butterfly ears!


((It would be remiss of me not to share that this Fant is part of an amazing money saving set with the whole critters range included. Follow this link to see.))

I had a bit of a research session on elephant skin, feet and trunks to grab some ideas for the textures I wanted to create.


 The background paper is a recent one from Making Cards Magazine. The bling is from the stash.


Thanks for joining me today! I'm really enjoying colouring up these critters, off to start on the next one!



3 comments:

  1. Cute and funny! Going to make this for my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pencils colouring, Annabel. I love the texture you brought to his skin. His eyes and tusks are so realistic and his nails are just the cutest! Beautiful ears as well. Gorgeous, gorgeous work. xx

    ReplyDelete