Friday, November 29, 2019

Solitaire Saul

It's Dr.Digi friday again! And I have used one of Dr.Digi's latest digis - Solitaire Saul!

You may spot he is not playing Solitaire in my version, that's because I had in a commission for an 18th birthday card where the lad is into Python programming, so I altered what was on the screen! ( I also added a little Python logo to the cactus pot!)


I also slightly altered his clothes to make him look a bit younger! His Mum told me he often wore a black hoody (with stripes down the sides) and stone washed denim jeans! Didn't take much to do a tiny tweak on the digi so the clothes could be just right.

Here is the original digi -


And my version (you can see the changes were very minor) -


As normal I coloured him with polychromo pencils and just odd spots of white posca pen. 


I paper-pieced the computer screen so it seemed to be illuminant. I added some highlights with the white posca pen to try and capture the bits of the cat and Saul that would have been illuminated.


The background paper is from the (Dec 2019) Making Cards Magazine and I used a computery looking font for the greeting, hopefully replicating the Python coding language that was the theme for the card.


Thanks for joining me today and looking at (Not so) Solitaire Saul!
Why not check out the Dr.Digi Shop to see all the new digis since you last popped in?


3 comments: