Friday, June 12, 2020

When we can return to a salon....

Hi everyone! Back with Deirdery in a pre-covid lockdown salon mode! This digi is from Dr.Digi's House of Stamps and is called Salon Deirdery.


She is coloured with polychromo pencils on smooth kraft card.
Here she is in the shop:


And here is my version:


I decided her dog Dolly had a blue rinse too! Obviously using pet friendly vegetable dyes though :)


Did you know Dr.Digi does amazing backing papers? For this card I used one of the Tartan set. I downloaded it and printed it straight out on my normal printer, zero hassles!


Once I'd printed it out I stuck it to a 7" x 7" card blank. The topper is 3D foam mounted onto the card. 


Thanks for joining me today! Dr.Digi's has loads of papers to download and it's defo worth a look as they are only £1 per set!


3 comments:

  1. Sensational colouring as always. Especially love how you have added patterns to the cushion and her dress.

    ReplyDelete